1.4
Coverage Area

Sudden Link means:

Suddenly you have service then Suddenly you don't.

I called sudden Link over a dozen times. they can not provide me the service they promised me however every month my bill goes up for what ever reason.

the cable works when it wants. i can not catch the basic channels, oh but only when we want to watch the big game or need to watch the news.

they should credit me for this horrible service that would not even be ok in a third world country. If it rains in our area, don't plan on watching TV........

I think dial up service is better than what they provide

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of promised me great cable service and promised me great internet service but that is not the case. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad quality, not as described, never have service when we need it." of suddenlink tv service. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello - Kacie with Suddenlink here.We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

We'd be happy to investigate any issues you may be experiencing. Please feel free to email us directly with your service address, and please reference your post made here.

Our email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie