1.5

Wtf suddenlink?How do you expect to even have customers if you're being a complete *** and removing popular tv channels?

It's ridiculous and you're all *** for doing this! My brother has aspergers and doesn't understand why yall are getting rid of one of his favorite channels! You are all immature! The only reason we use suddenlink is because we get it for free where we live!

If we didn't have a tight budget we would say *** and *** leave! Idiots! I hope you go out of business so we don't have to deal with your sorry *** any longer than we should!

Or at least stop being children and bring back the good channels instead of these sorry excuses for channels!You guys suck!

Reason of review: Because you took all the good channels!.

Preferred solution: The old channels back!.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink - Trying to get service. Suddenlink "We called suddenlink asking them to please come and connect us for internet only. After a 30 min. sales pitch about all the other services they could provided, I said,..." Read more Suddenlink - Not receiving bandwidth I'm paying for Suddenlink "Since the beginning of november, i've been suffering for a over saturated node on Suddenlink's network. I've had numerious tech calls, on-site visits etc, and the net result from everyone..." Read more Suddenlink Internet Review from Kellogg, Idaho Suddenlink "My internet is always slow, and when I say slow, I mean Netflix-has-to-stop-constantly-to-load-slow, and that in it self is completely ridiculous. And we pay for 3 meg and you can..." Read more Suddenlink - Slow connection for the past 3 months. Suddenlink " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more